Skip to main content

My Airtel App


Being a customer of Airtel telecom service provider myself for the past 5 years, I can say that Airtel is the best telecom provider in our country. Not only me, but my entire family are loyal Airtel users from long. Airtel has developed over the years and today I’m going to discuss about the latest that they have to offer – My Airtel App which they have recently launched. You can find more details of this app by having a look at their website http://www.airtel.in/myairtel

I’ve downloaded the app on my phone and I can say that it is really a cool stuff. Here I’m listing the 3 features that I’m very happy with and suits my lifestyle best:

The first feature that I really like is the “I Want To” feature, which allows us to save our various frequent tasks on home screen as short cuts under “I Want To” tab. We can make short cuts of our repeatedly done tasks like payment of bills, ordering games, checking of balance, recording our favorite program, checking recharge history, data consumed, buy packs, recharge or any task that we do frequently. It saves lots of time and acts as a single point for all the task that we need to do.

The second main advantage is that the application can be used both by prepaid as well as post paid users. Infact, everytime we recharge the phone, we get “Airtel Surprises” coupons which can be redeemed across various popular outlets like PVR cinemas, Archies, VLCC, flipkart.com, myntra.com, CafĂ© Coffee Day and many more. Infact, it can be redeemed against various categories like wellness, shopping, food and entertainment.

The third is the checking of the balance of my prepaid service on my phone. Earlier I used to call on *121*11# to track down my prepaid balance. It used to be very irritating, typing the numbers and checking the balance and very often I just used to forget the number to dial. But now, just on installing and registering my phone number to the app, the startup screen immediately showed my balance. It is a great booster for people like me who feels very lazy to keep a track and run out of balance in their phone in case of emergencies. This feature also gives alert for low balance, low data, bill payment, due date, etc. Now I need not worry as I will get alerts for these too on my phone.

Apart from the above, there are lots of other exciting services that My Airtel app offers like exploring Wynk, One Touch Internet, Airtel Live etc.

I’m really happy using the My Airtel app and I would recommend everyone to install the app on your phone and get all the exciting and cool features. This app also takes very less space and is very user friendly. This is one app that is going to be there permanently on my phone and I’ll use its services regularly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Republic Day Badge Craft

Easy Preschool Craft Activity - Republic Day Badge Take a white chart paper, draw and cut a medium size circle from it. Draw two straight lines with a pencil dividing the circle into 3 equal portions. Take orange and green color art paper and cut it into small pieces. Stick the orange colored pieces on top and green colored in the bottom to make it appear an Indian Flag. Then write the message HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY in the center of the badge. Make a small hole on top and insert a  ribbon into it and tie the knot. You Republic Day Badge is ready!

Car Shaped Face Mask Craft

Preschool craft - Car shaped mask made out of chart paper Take a white chart paper and draw the car shape as seen in the pic above Cut along the lines and color it using sketch pen Make holes on either side and insert the band Wear your mask and flaunt to your friends This was made for a competition and my son got the 1st runner up prize :)

Lotus Flower Craft